A carpet for the kid’s room has to live up to many expectations: kids want funny and cool motifs. And it must be cosy and inviting to play on it… As a parent you prefer aesthetic designs and a high quality – made from natural material, without harmful substances and easy to clean.
Fior Kids serves both needs: modern, stylish designs appealing to both children and parents. Made in Germany from 100% pure New Zealand Wool – a naturally dirt resistant and room air-improving material. And that is not even all: Fior Kids offers the unique opportunity to personalize the carpets with the name of the child, a specific design or colour. Thus to make it absolutely unique – integrating even the handwriting of your kid if you like! Fior Kids – every carpet is a luxurious single piece custommade for your individual taste.
Quality and material – You can be sure
You want the best for your child – that is why we only use 100% wonderful New Zealand Wool, the synonym for best quality wool. Fine and soft and no comparison to scratchy woolen or cheap synthetic carpets.
- Because our yarn is dyed exclusively according to European Ökotex standard you can be sure your Fior Kids rug will leave no harmful substances in your kid´s room. Your baby or toddler will play safe and sound on this carpet.
- Even the Latex we use is made in Germany and bears the Blue Angel environmental certificate – also a guarantee for low emissions.
- The backing comes from Germany as well. Detail just matters to us, you know…
Production – 100% made in Germany
We produce in Germany. On the latest technology of hand-tuft robots, which, by the way, are our own development and which we are building in Germany as well. If we get a design from you that is not so easy to produce – we will just develop a new software for it to make your design-wish come true.
You can be sure that for your kid´s rug no kid in a far away country had to work on it. Due to the short distances between our suppliers, us and you as our customer we actively work on a positive ecobalance for our carpets.
Characteristics or let’s say: personality of your carpet
The ready rug has a great dense and soft surface. It has a pile height of 15~25mm (please ask if you like it else wise) and uses 3~3.5 kg of superb wool per sqm. It is suitable for all kinds of floors including underfloor heating. If it needs intensive cleaning we recommend professional carpet cleaning. Apart from this, regular vacuum-cleaning will be sufficient. You and your child will love to cuddle and play on it.
Design options: many …
Designs with name
We have developed designs in which only the name of your child is presented in a very expressive way. The modern style of the typographic design makes these rugs last from baby to teenage age. Of course you can order the carpet with an alternative text as well.
Designs with name and motif
Plain but expressive motifs in interaction with the child’s name give the child’s room a personal touch. Thus the hobby or the design motto of the room is taken up in a very individual way. Of course you can also order these carpets without name or with an alternative text.
Your own design
Your kid is proud to have written his or her name for the very first time? Keep this memory and send us the signature. Within a prepared design or on a uni carpet – it will be one of a kind. Of course this can also be done with the scribbled picture of the family. Or with any other picture. Almost with any other picture. Send us your desired motif per email and we will make a special quotation for you.
Order process – from idea to ready carpet
The order process is the same for all options:
1. Choose your design and size of carpet from different options.
2. For some designs you can even customize the colors to your specific needs.
3. After receiving your order you will get a PDF for approval from us – with the exact details and the cost of your order.
4. Once you have confirmed the layout etc. and we have obtained the pre-payment we start tufting your individual piece right away.
5. Tatata: The ready rug will be delivered. (Delivery takes between 2-6 weeks within Europe.)
6. Your child will be happy – and so are you.